Open fire cooking causes serious Health Problems

Indoor Air Pollution – Can Cause Serious Health Problems
People who have chronic headaches, nausea, itchy eyes or other ailments might want to consider whether their home is part of the problem.

Indoor air can harbor many potentially hazardous materials, says [local expert’s name and title] [Add quote, something like this:] “These materials can cause a variety of health problems — some common, some very serious — that people don’t associate with poor household air quality.”

Some of the more recognizable indoor air pollutants — because they can be seen or smelled — include cigarette smoke, asbestos, formaldehyde, carpet fumes, mold, and mildew. Less easy to recognize are carbon monoxide, lead, and radon. A variety of household products can also degrade air quality if used improperly.

Combustion by-products from woodstoves, fireplaces, unvented space heaters, gas ovens, and stoves can damage the respiratory tract and irritate the eyes, nose, and throat. One of the components of combustion, carbon monoxide, can kill, and in small amounts, cause flu and allergy symptoms.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

© 2022 CookClean Limited Ghana. Designed by iQuinceSoft